Veerhouse Voda emergency shelters are designed to provide immediate shelter from the elements after disaster. These quick deploying structures are designed to be highly resistant to the elements, and converts to permanent housing.
- Assembled in 4 hours
- Provides immediate shelter
- Anchored in the ground – no foundation needed
- Convertible to permanent housing
- Modules can be joined to create larger spaces for emergency field hospitals, schools, etc.
- Pricing between USD $3,000 to $4,000 depending on quantities ordered